Friday, July 31, 2009

how do you talk you perents into bying you a pet?

besides fish and birds I want a kitten please give me some advice?!?!?!?Becaus i really want a kitten pluss even if they do let me they wont buy me anything it really needs. like for example a litter box
i know exactly what you are going to say um you cant have a kitten if you dont have its supplies! SO find it in your heart please HELP??!!?!?!
Answers:
Your inability to spell even simple words (like "plus") combined with the fact that you are apparently too lazy to hit the check spelling button probably has them a little worried about your ability to care for a live animal.
u show them how resonsible u r and then if u have other pets make sure that they have food and water everyday and then u should find out how much its going to cost and have a talk with ur parents like at dinner or something! good luck
The best way to convince your parents to get a kitten for you is to show them that you will be responsible for it and take care of it. You can make a litter box out of a cardboard box and put litter into it. The main thing is will your parents buy the kitten food and pay for its shots? If you get a kitten the best place and the most inexpensive too is the animal shelter. They have many kittens to choose from. But be sure your parents will buy food first.
I wanted a dog in 6th grade really bad. So I tried to show my parents of how responsible I could be. I did my chores and I got good grades. The one thing I think really got my parents is that I spend the next few years taking notes on dogs, I would always have a book about dogs in my hand and I took notes about them how much to feed them how much exercise they need. It took me 4 years to get a dog. If you want a cat your parents won't say yes the first time, it may be some time before you get a so in the meantime show that you can handle one.
If you Really want a kitten try showing them how responsible you are! you could: 1-do your chores w/o being reminded, 2- ask them and tell them to consider it, tell them not to give you a straight up 'yes' or 'no'. that will most likely work!!1
the best thing is to show your parents you are responsible. Next, do a lot of research on the type of pet you want to get and get as much info as you can. This should raise your chances of getting a pet.
Kill your parents then you can have all the cats you want.
Hi there.from the looks of your previous questions you already have a kitten:

my kitten has flees and I dont want ot get infected and I dont want to put it in my roombecaus it will put?
Asked by NADER Z - 9 answers - Cats - 4 days ago - Open
will my cat eat tuna and should I feed it tuna?
Asked by NADER Z - 31 answers - Cats - 4 days ago - In Voting
can I give my cat tuna as a food replacment for a sertain time?
Asked by NADER Z - 13 answers - Cats - 4 days ago - In Voting
can I give my kitten tuna?
Asked by NADER Z - 6 answers - Cats - 4 days ago - In Voting
look heres the deal, my uncle got me a kitten and heres the probblem I dont know anything about it exept that
Asked by NADER Z - 8 answers - Cats - 5 days ago - In Voting
my uncle got me a kitten he didnt tell me if it whas a boy or girl he didnt give me a litter box he didnt tel
Asked by NADER Z - 17 answers - Cats - 5 days ago - In Voting
stupid question, why would u want a cat?
If your parents aren't willing to buy the basic supplies, i assume there not going to foot the vet bill, like fixing it, shots which is going to cost $300 or $400(unless you have a real job that you can pay for this) Then no one is going to let you adopt a cat(which is another $150), if they do your parents are going to realize how much a cat costs and say get rid of it. do yourself and a cat a favour DON'T GET A CAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment