Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do you get a jealous (female) cat to stop attacking my new kittens and making them run away!?


Answers:
Last week I brought an adult rescue cat into my home. I had anticipated this and got "New Beginnings" from Dr. Jean Hovfe's website at www.spiritessence.com. I "treated" all the six cats with this flower essence concoction and there were just no problems. One female cat still hisses at the newbie when their paths cross and it is nothing serious.

So I would recommend you go to that site and read about the essences and consider using something on your female cat. All will adjust eventually and you don't need to wait for eventually. The flower essences are very effective when used for these sort of problem.

A bottle is $16.95, no shipping or handling and comes with instructions. I put the essences directly on the cat's body on the fur between their ears. You would treat the older cat as often as you can for a week to ten days or until she has settled down and is doing better with the kittens.
It needs to be done slowly and on as neutral ground as you can get.although we all now cats think ALL the ground is theirs!

Here's a couple of links to help you out:
its been 2 years and my older female of 7 years still hates my now 2 year old cat..sometimes they never get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment