Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you know if a worble is gone?

I have a cat with a small hole on his back and the pus is gone (cyst like area) but was wondering if the Worble is out.
Answers:
wormil

1. (Science: zoology) Any botfly larva which burrows in or beneath the skin of domestic and wild animals, thus producing sores. They belong to various species of hypoderma and allied genera. Domestic cattle are often infested by a large species. See gadfly. Called also warble, and worble.

Alternative forms: wormal, wormul, and wornil.

2. (Science: veterinary) See warble.

Origin: Cf. 1st Warble.

Is that what you're talking about? I'm assuming so. And this is ALL I can find online about it. Sounds positively disgusting, though. Why don't you just take the cat to the vet?
gross. Did you try tasting it?
What is a worble? Please let me know!!THANKS!!
I'm not really sure how you can tell if they're gone or not, but I heard that feeding your cat a raw egg will help push those out.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment