Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you kill fleas in human hair?


Answers:
I have never heard of fleas living on humans? Are you sure it's fleas?
there r shampoons for that problem.
comb salt thru hair leave for 15 minutes shampoo
sorry I can't help you, i only know how to get rid of flea's on my furry as*.
Use.. dog shampoo? Just kidding, I think just any old shampoo you would use for lice. Not too sure though.

P.S. Don't try dog shampoo unless someone else knows it works.
huh? um.. Are you a cat? why don't you ask this question in the human column? By the way I dunno bout that.
Take a serious shower. Treat your home and treat your pets!
Because of severe allergies to flea shampoos, I discovered that if I simply left regular shampoo lathered up on my dog, it suffocates the fleas %26 they can then be rinsed out. Obviously, to avoid a bad case of dandruff for yourself (she never got that problem ),use the most moisturizing shampoo you can find, and an intense conditioner afterward. Make sure both are worked thoroughly into the scalp before you start counting the 15 minutes. As an extra precaution after all that , you could use hairspray-lots of it. I find it kills spiders because it suffocates them. Just a thought, and good luck to ya.If you are having fleas that get to you at night due to infestation, Avon's skin-so-soft oil repels them from biting. Smells nice if a bit strong, worked for some friends as they were going through repeated flea bombings %26 lots of time waiting for the problem to clear up. It was the only way they could sleep at night.
Fleas die in soap and water. Just washing it should do the trick.
gross there is shampoos if you stay clean you wouldnt have that problem wouldnt you ??

No comments:

Post a Comment