Monday, May 24, 2010

How Many Cats Do you Have?!?

Think you can beat my record with 4 cats!? LOL jk me and my sis and bro and mom and dad love them.but still how many do yall have?
Answers:
Hi there..I have 2 housecats and take care of 12 exotic cats:
2 cougars http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/puma%.
2 bobcats http://camdenfootball.tripod.com/sitebui.
2 jaguarundi's http://www.saveamericasforests.org/yasun.
2 jungle catshttp://www.lioncrusher.com/images/jungle.
4 african servals http://animal-world.com/encyclo/featured.
We have two, but since they're my sister's, I guess I have none.
i have none i hate cats
at the moment I only have 1, Im allergic to cats, but I will always have at least one cause I love them very much..they make great pets.
I have one and my whole family adore her so much. She's hyperactive, smart and eat alot too..:)
Can't beat you, but I can tie you. I also have 4 kitties, but I also have a dog and an aquarium. How many of your cats sleep with you? I usually end up with one cat and the dog in the bed with my husband and me. This cat is very jealous of the others, he won't let the other 3 near me. He thinks I'm his mom cat!
I have 2 kittens
i have one. do you want it?! cats suck. it's name is kitty.
The perfect number.zero!
I have none.. I hate cats

Brother has 7. its disgusting
i olny have 1 cat but someone who lives in my neighbor hood is a "cat foster mom" and she has about 10 lol
2 Kitties - sisters - 1 has catitude the other is a sweetie but we love them both
Don't have any cats myself, but I used to know this lady who lived a few streets away from me, who had fifteen. Everyone called her the Cat Lady.
5 cats - all spayed and neutered

I am in the country, one is an indoor only cat as she was declawed by her previous owner, one is indoor outdoor cat. the other three are outdoor only as they lived here before we moved in and apparently are not litter trained - but are friendly and eat on the patio.

no dogs
3 donkeys
3 llamas (including 1 who is only a few weeks old)
2 miniature horses
21 sheep
I have only one but she is perfect. She is Lucy C. Tabby.
Just two, Diablo %26 lucy-fur.
I also have four cats, three rescued moggies and an elderly ill persian who I had from a kitten. Proving hard work at mo with a 9 month old baby but would not change them.
The only thing cats are good for is ballistic jelly.
I have 3 cats. I started off with one 7 years ago and over the years just kept adding on.
I have 3, and people call me the crazy cat lady!
At the moment, I have 2 cats, Blaze and Lotus. My husband and I are planning on adopting a third sometime in the near future. We'd like another male. I wouldn't mind 4 cats, but my husband is concerned about the human to cat ratio..there are only 3 of us..and he doesn't want to be outnumbered, lol.
one
by maybe none soon she just doesn't like us
At one point I did have 6, they were all rescued. We found a home for one of the kittens that we rescued and my beloved Lucky passed away at age 16. That left us with 4 and unfortunately we lost one of our kittens, Lexi. Now we have 3, Cali, Rosaleigh and Mr.Poppins and they are the most spoiled cats ever and we love them very very much.
I have six cat's!Cammie, Lily, Sugar she thinks she queen of the house lol!! Binque, Smokey, and Slippers she only has one eye its so sad!! What are the names of your Cats?? Write back plz!!
Byesya,
Cait
I have 4 cats, too!! Plus 2 dogs, 2 rabbits and 3 fish. My parents live 2 blocks away and have 3 cats who are also 'my' kitties. Cats rule!! =)
I have five now, soon to be six I hope.
We have 5 cats all of them are loved by my family and me.
3 now. just took in a kitten a week ago! :)
I have 2 cats, 3 dogs and 2 children. My husband calls it my petting zoo. I also take in all strays. I must find homes for the homeless.
well three at the moment..!!

1 comment: