Monday, May 24, 2010

how many cats am I allowed to keep in my house as pets in Wallaceburg Ontario Canada?

I was told by a Police officer that I was only to have 2 cats in my home as pets,I have never heard of this law befor and wanted to know if this is true or just something a " cat hater" would say.
Answers:
Hi there.consider contacting the Wallaceburg Animal Shelter as they would know what is the legal limit of pets per household.

Here's their information:
Wallaceburg Animal Shelter
105 Arnold Street
Wallaceburg, ON N8A 3P3
(519) 627-6722
johnarends@sympatico.ca
60
42!
I think you can call your local bylaw enforcement officer.
look in the blue pages under bylaw enforcement - they are listed by municipality there.

I think it's probably more than 2, but wouldn't get crazy with it either.. hahahhhaa
why would the police lie to you
well in florida about 4 but more if you have kittens but you have to give them away and four dogs it depends how you live and where
well im sure there is a website that will inform you exactly how many if you look.as long as you can properly care for them and feed them why should anyone care? and who would know unless you tell them?
Look up your city code ordinances. I cant see a Police officer lying to you, whether he hates cats or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment