Monday, May 24, 2010

How many cats do you have?

At the moment i only have one. my neighbor actually has 76 cats! 4 of them are indoor cats.the rest are outdoor cats that can occassionally come inside tyheir house. my college professor (who happens to be an old maid) has 36 cats. Both of them were featured in various magazine shows. How many do u have? do u know anyone with that much of furry feline friends?
Answers:
2 and that's two to many! I love them but they demand to much time and money. One is on its deathbed. I have to give him fluids and he has rebounded quite a bit. But after they go, no more for a long time.

Something will have to be done with that colony you have next door. If they aren't all fixed the problem will litter-ally (get it? ha ha ) multiply.
2 cats mom and kitten
Wow, 76 cats is crazy.
I have only 2. I love them and maybe would consider to get one or 2 more, if we would have a huge house.
:o)
i had 4 but they all ran a way
i have got 3 right now but at one point i had 23!!its alot better having 3 than 23!
I have no cats but two dogs
"Having" a cat implies ownership, so I don't think I have any. I am permitted to share living quarters with one -- she owns the place, I just live here.
I have 2. But I remember buying one at a breeder's home that probably had 76 cats. I have one girl friend that has 15 because she keeps rescuing cats.
It's 1 tom-cat, who shares living-quarters with me, as weemarian writes so nicely. Since my girlfriend lives here, he shares only parts of our living-quarters, because she doesn't like cats.
Our family has had cats for many years, usually 1. When we had a female, she was allowed to have kitten once before she had to go to the vet.. When the kitten were old enough they were given away, all or all but one.
Once neighbours took one kitten, and we kept another. The two sisters met frequently in the two gardens, without any problem.
I think it's not good for cats if there are too many together.
I just took in a sixth cat to join my other older cats. I have the time and the resources to care for them adequately and lots of space for them to enjoy (cat fence-in the the back garden).

It a lot of responsibility to have numbers as high as 36 or, god forbid, 76. Some people are just willing to devote their lives and resources to it.
In 24 years my family has loved and cared for 24 cats. We (my hubby %26 I ) are currently down to 4 (1 I inherited when my parents passed away). Have had as many as 13 alive at one time. What a mad house. It takes alot of time, $$, litter and love. What hurts is when they (the cats) pass away. After these last 4 are gone I don't think I'll have any pets for a bit.
Five indoor cats.

Peter Johnson, Mike Jones, Rosie Johnson Jones, Jade Miller and Maverick.

How I love them! :-))
i have 5 but my grandfather has 30!
I do not own any cats but there are thousands of homeless cats in our city which you can have them whenever you will!
not even one
Did you know thats illegal to have that many cats?? You can even report that. How on earth do they afford the vets, food, spaying, litter boxes, for all the cats? ARE YOU SURE? I dont have any. I would like to have 1. Just 1. Now that you mentioned 76. It's like a meow meow world in my head. I only seen people on animal planet with that many cats and the animal police had to take them away cause thats illegal for alot of reasons.
I have three and I love them all
none , don't want the nasty critters , can't imagine what the houses smell like that has 76 and the other 36 ,[ PHEW ]
1
I have one
I have 1 perfect cat.love him!
Three cats, Monster, Kiki and Momo.
to many 8
76 is kinda nuts!!
we have 5 (well, 4 1/2.1 is a 6 month old kitten).and they are a handful! they all have their own interesting personalities.they are our kids! wouldn't give them up for the world!
My grandmother has about 30! But I only have 3. One is a kitten she is SO cute! She turned one last week!
I have 4 cats, and love all 4
I have 14, 6 cats, 8 kittens
2

No comments:

Post a Comment