Friday, May 21, 2010

How long are cats pregnant for?


Answers:
63 to 65 days..not a second longer
3 months
About 3 months.
http://familyfun.go.com/parenting/learn/.

Go here, there's good info.
aprox. 9 weeks, they can hold on untill they find a "safe place" to give birth.so kitty will start to look in some odd places to build her nest.bottom of a wardrobe is often a favorite place.
NOT 3 months. Only 63 days! Believe me, I'm a veterinary technician. I see pregnant cats on a daily basis!
They are pregnant from just after conception til shortly after they give birth.

Peace.

NOTE: I am training to be a politician, which means I am stating the obvious, avoiding the question because I don't know the answer all while making you think I do.

Peace.
about 2 months
3 months is a bit of an overshot. That implies 12 weeks which is much too long. The average cat pregnancy is 9 weeks.
about 60+ days I think
thank you
Yep, 63 - 65 days.

Mine for some reason like to wait the 65 days . but I suppose it does depend on when you start counting . from the first mating or the last?

In any case, the last bit, when they are all plump %26 if you put your hand gently on their tummies, you can feel the kittens kick.. that bit seems to last forever! Probably because you're looking forward to the happy event so much.

The Cat Pregnancy Report site is quite good to look at.
not long enough
Gestation for a cat varies from 61-70 days or more, with an average of about 66 days.
About 8 weeks
Most cats are pregnant for 9 weeks, but Siamese have a gestation period of 9 and a half weeks.
Is it a domestic cat or a lion/tiger?
58-65 days, about 9 weeks is easier to remember, cos we have to go through 9 months, lucky sods!

No comments:

Post a Comment