Thursday, May 7, 2009

How do you celebrate your cat's birthday?


Answers:
With sushi and cat nip, of course. Get some baked goods from your local pet mart - maybe a party hat for the special kitty. Oh, and don't forget the invites because, really, what's a partay without your friends?!? Will people think you're nuts? Probably. Will you care? Hell no!
my friend and my cat share the same date 4/20 and we have a party, charles gets a cake and candles and Bo gets a Fancy Feast with a 2 candles in it this year, we take pictures and open gifts, Bo knows how to claw open a present, its all really fun, we invited 15 peopel to the party for his 1st BDAY
you don't its just a cat and if you do anything just give it a new toy or some extra food
by letting theme smash the cake up into bits and then let theme lick the rest
I have 2 cats and 1 kitten.Its crazy..but i get lil party hats for them.I find alot of different kinds of treats and alot of toys for them..(i actually wrap them.Hahaha.)You dont have to invite other cats over just have a family party.most ppl think its stupid to give ur pet a party..but i dont think it is.Good luck! :)
Feed it to the dog
some awesome new treat and something new to play with. i want to get my cat one of those huge things to climb on.the kitty condos
Partyyyyyyyyy!!.not only all the cats in the neighborhood but all the cats in the city!.lol
share a joint.. cats luv it!






just kidding, i'll buy her a new toy!
No I don;t celebrate my animals birthday.
My cat loves Mahi Mahi.
Yeah.. Cats don't really follow the concept of "birthday". I give them tons of love everyday, but no birthday celebration.
why dont you just invite people who you know willin come to the party and if they do have cats and kittens yeah you can inivited them to your cat bday party . if you can also go to the pets shop where they bake and sell cats %26dogs treats just only they eatting . do u have a store like that in your town ? plus you can also buy special gifts for your cat too.
No party, but I buy him some special treat. He likes turkey. One year I grilled some salmon for him, but he didn't like it!

A new toy is always nice also.
i buy the mouse toy or a ball that she loves to play with. cats usually do not like cat company. unless they are friendly to one another.
My husband the shrimp lover insists that the cats told him that is want they want so he gets some and they have a nice dinner!! Maybe a new toy and cat nip. They get spoiled all the time so it is hard to tell a difference in the birthday and any other day.
sending it to the livery


limey tosser!
I usually make a cake (for my family) and give him a whole bunch of love, and maybe a new toy. I'll also give him some of his good food.
No. Just get it a new toy and some new cat treat's.

No comments:

Post a Comment