Thursday, May 7, 2009

How Do U Take Care Of & Train Your Kitten?

I might get a 2monthz old kitten n'i wanted to ask u all how to take care of it ( other than the basicz; food-wanter-showering ), Iz there anything I should know? %26 How do i train my kitten to like, Love me r'somethin'! lol.. i see people with catz n'how their kittiez go to them %26 rub thier bodiez against their feet n'stuff, how did they make thier kitty do that ? I wanna train my kitty to be "Superior"! lol .So, Any Ideaz? !?! Also, I wanna know the "Puuuurrrrfect" way to take care of my kittie'z fur. :D
Answers:
You will not have to put out any effort to make that baby love you. Talk to him/her. Show it where you want it to go potty. Show it where its food is. Be a Mumma to it, and it will think that's who you are. Cats give back what they get. I have two females.they think I am their mama, and I'm okay with that. They're better people than anyone I know. And cats are smart, smarter than what they are given credit for. You will also have no rodents nearby. Smile.
Read "Idiots Guide to Cats". It's fun and informative.
the kitten will have you trained in no time.
Just Love Your Cat. And Let Them No You Love Love Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment