Thursday, May 7, 2009

how do u get a pee stain out of a mattress from a cat ?


Answers:
Toothpaste, lemon juice and soda water. Comes right out.
As for the pee stain pretty much any cleaner that your local pet store has will work, as for the smell you might need to get a new mattress. The pee has probably gotten into the mattress and you can clean inside of the mattress.
Damn, my cat just did the same thing except to my couch. Nothing has worked so far. I am going to go to Walmart and get the product, Urine Gone and hope it works.
Shoot the cat and buy a new matress.
Nature's miricle.it's a spray from the pet store- it will work on the spell too!!

try oxi clean for the stain %26 febreeze for the smell

GOOD LUCK!
I have no clue. But I wanted to add in, is your cat male? if so is it fixed. If not then he sprayed your bed and will continue. You can get him fixed it may or may not solve the problem. If the cat is female or male and fixed then your cat may be sick and trying to tell you. This behavior will continue until you resolve the issue.

Good luck on that stain and smell. I have thrown out alot of stuff when I had my first cat. He's fixed now. no more spraying.
Steam clean your mattress. Yes you can do it but you will have to leave it to dry for a few days after. That actually works for most stains that might happen on a mattress. If you don't have a steam cleaner you can rent one. In the future I would put a waterproof mattress pad on the mattress in case it happens again. If you buy 2 of them it makes life so much easier with pets. If they have an accident then you can just pull off the bedding and put new on while the other is washed.

Hope this helps.
Nature's miracle
Any cleaning product will get the stain out. The smell is something different.

I bought a house that had 9 bullmastiffs, 21 cats, lizards,snakes, mice. every animal under the sun. we actually had a dead cat in the ceiling. When we walked into the house our eyes watered from the smell. These people let there animals go to the bathroom EVERYWHERE!! I am a investor and I buy houses all the time. We got the smell out. Believe it or not. But I swear by this product! We used everything. Even the products from Petsmart, and PetsPlus. Everything masked the smell but did not remove it. This product removed ALL smelles. Did not mask it. It is expensive But it really works. I have my house to prove it. It is called OdorXit. you get 16 fluid ounces for about 45.00. But you only use one cap full to a gallon. You can call 1-877- odorxit or go to www.odorxit.com. I do not sell this. I do not have any financial gain to this. But since it removed the smells in this house that we now live it. I swear buy it and will ALWAYS recommend it. It will permanently eleiminate oders caused by pet and human urine,feces vomit and pet scent markings. can be applied to color fast fabric, carpet,concrete, coolers, dirt,drywall, furniture,leather,plaster, plastic,skin and wood. I used this on EVERYTHING in this house. And we use it in everyhouse we buy. You Do have to follow the directions. Do not use more then what it says too. I did not think anything could get the smell out of this house. How people could live like that just blew me away.
make a paste of baking soda and water and scrub the mattress the baking soda will take out the stain and the odor.

No comments:

Post a Comment