Thursday, May 7, 2009

how do u clean cat's diarrhea, I cant handle that smell not even for 5 secs, I wanna puke just by just seeing

The thing is a mess, the dustpan is smeared with the most smelly and worst looking poop I have ever seen, I will fait if I go there again without a good plan, the floor is all dirty and the dustpan too and just a centimeter of that smelly * is enough to make all the place stink. I tryed puting cat sand over the poop but the thing is too liquid, it wont pick it up and if I fail again I will puke my intestinges and something else over that and probly die. How do you clean cat diarrhea?!
Answers:
Get yourself something called Nature's Miracle in your local Pet Store or in the pet catalog Drs. Foster%26Smith. The dry formula is the best for pet diarrhea and pet vomit. Just sprinkle the mess with Nature's Miracle and wait a few minutes then vacuum the mess up! There is no need to handle the mess at all! Nature's Miracle absorbs all the liquid and goo and dries it all up. So after you vacuume it up your carpet or floor is back to it's original condition again! and the smells are gone too!

I've had indoor pets for years and this is the only stuff I use! Saves me from losing my stomach from their messes! Good luck and I hope I was some what helpful.
LOL, it's pretty gross isn't it?

Liquid poo trick- cover the mess with either white flour or baking soda- allot of it. Let it sit. The flour or soda absorbes the liquid, and makes it better to clean up.

Rub a little 'vics' under your nose to help with the gut busting smell.

If you need to clean tools, chuck them in a bucket of hot soapy water with a little bleach.

AND, if you need to wipe a cat off, use baby wipes- the are good for kid's bottoms and cat bottoms.
not sure.that would be a bad situation. the kitty must be sick to have diarrhea. good luck
i would try to use a mop that way you dont have to get close you can allways get a new one if on carpet use washing powder hard wood flour regaler mop water good luck
have some one else do it. like that would ever happen huh any way try a dry paper towel and then a wet one to clean the rest up then spray a disinfecttent spray. and take the poor thing to vet .
First, chill out. Maybe open a window. ;-) but yeah, icky- been there many times.

Second, is this a one-time thing or more frequent? Frequent diarrhea is not good; he will need to go to the vet soon to get checked out. It could be anything from a food allergy to worms or a nasty little parasite- there are a couple. Simple stool tests will confirm/rule out a lot.

Clearning - cover the mess with cat litter and let it set for a while- like 30 mins - 60min; it'll harden up some and you can scoop it easier. (don't expect it to get to where it's hard, just firmer).

Try an oust fan to reduce the odor- we have one in the litter room (two boxes) and between that and the carbon.cedar/fresh step, there's no odor from in there. :)
With papertowels and some good cleaner. THEN TAKE THE CAT TO THE VET TO SEE WHAT'S WRONG, AS CAT'S ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE DIARRHEA. DUH. GET THE HINT? HOW DO YOU THINK THE CAT FEELS??
LOL, I get my Husband to clean it up!
I usually spray ALOT of airfreshner in the spot where it is and then go at the deed. Others have given good ideas of how to make it "solid" enough to pick up. I use two different types of airfreshners, the kind that just smell (that usually gets me there) and then something like NeurtaAir (this is the kind that removes the odors from the area so you don't smell them) to take away the odor and it won't go around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment