Sunday, August 2, 2009

How is your flea eradication program going this weekend?


Answers:
i hate having to do it. first i have to give my cats a bath( they get so afraid, ive had them ecsape running through my house soaking wet and one tried to reach for something to grab onto and she knocked over and broke an expensive wine glass, they try to bite and scratch me as well) then i have to find them after the bath which is equally hard because they hate my guts after giving them a bath, so that i can put the advantage stuff on them.
Much less itchy now thanks!
I happen to be lucky enough to live in an area where fleas are just not a problem! Lucky me (and my dogs ;-) )
I keep all of my cats in the house.

We do not need a flea eradication program, thanks :-))
We have been lucky..no flea problem so far. I have a cat and he stays indoors. The furthest he gets is on the back porch. If fleas become a problem, I use Advantage. This year hasn't been a problem.

I have two dogs and fleas haven't been a problem for them either. I have them groomed about once every 6 weeks and when I see a flea, I apply Advantage to the back of their neck.

We used to have our house and yard sprayed for fleas..but it hasn't been a problem this year.
I have NEVER had fleas on any of my cats.
Haven't needed a flea eradication program since they came out with products like Advantage and Frontline. Love those scientists.

No comments:

Post a Comment